This week, the panel takes a look at recently opened and updated Walt Disney World dining experiences, as well as a few that are coming up soon. In this episode we discuss:
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dine, a seasonally-changing character dinner at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The addition of breakfast and lunch to the schedule of character meals at the Garden Grill in Epcot.
- New menus at Tortuga Tavern and Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in the Magic Kingdom.
- Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Canteen, coming soon to the former location of the Adventureland Verandah.
- And a host of new additions to Disney Springs (formerly known as Downtown Disney), including – The BOATHOUSE; Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar; Morimoto Asia; Joffrey’s Tea Traders Cafe; Vivoli Gelateria; Rick Bayless’ Frontera Fresca; Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine; and The Ganachery Chocolate Shop.
What do you think of these new dining options at Walt Disney World? Which ones are you the most excited about? Tell us about them! Email us at email@example.com; tweet us at DisDadsPodcast on Twitter; join in the online discussion of the podcasts on our DISDads Discussion Boards; and check out our DISDads Podcast Facebook page.