1. This is the last time you’ll see me post about this. Please consider contributing a memory – either of a WDW vacation with your own father, or a WDW vacation as a father with your children – for our special Father’s Day podcast. Call (816) 348-3939 to record your memory, use the Google Call Me icon in the right margin, or record your memory on your own computer and Email the mp3 file to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please try to keep recordings to 1 minute, we want to be able to include as many as possible). Father’s Day is fast approaching, so please get your recordings in by Monday evening to have them included in the show.
2. Disdads.com has become a TouringPlans.com affiliate. If you’re considering using the TouringPlans.com Crowd Calendar, or the excellent TouringPlans.com touring plans (now available for all of the Walt Disney World parks and Disneyland parks, consider following the links from here at Disdads.com to sign up.
3. Thanks to Fairytale Journeys by DisDads agents James Mathieson, Jason Gilbert, Mark Pratt, Nate Trent, Mark Harbeson, John Thomas for their participation in the special Travel Agents episode of the podcast.
4. DisDad Carl Nixon deserves his own thank you, for his generosity in streaming the view from his family’s room at the Polynesian Resort, as well as some magnificent views of the Electric Water Parade and Wishes fireworks. We all appreciated the chance to “be there” with him. We’re happy to help anyone else interested in live streaming from a Disney destination to the blog figure out how to get it set up. Just let us know.
5. I’m currently in the middle of a brief family “staycation”. We spent a great morning yesterday at Oceans of Fun, followed by an evening at Worlds of Fun, after a mid-afternoon break. DD has a new favorite restaurant. She’s been raving about Texas Roadhouse since dinner last night. Rain foiled our plan to return to Worlds of Fun today, but we’ll probably get back for another day either tomorrow or Sunday (gotta love those season passes). It’s not a week at Walt Disney World, but it will help tide us over until the next trip.