From DIS Dads Podcast Episode #3, here are 10 Questions with Disney Commando:
1. Disney Commando is a frozen food specialist from Brick, New Jersey.
2. The Disney Commando family is an amusement park-loving group that includes his wife and five-year-old son. They make trips to Walt Disney World annually, as well as Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, and Sesame Place.
3. His favorite “off-the-beaten-path” locations at Walt Disney World are the shops and shows in Epcot’s World Showcase.
4. His least favorite place at Walt Disney World is Primeval Whirl (sometimes referred to as Primeval Hurl).
5. His favorite animated Disney character is Pirate Goofy.
6. The sound or noise that Disney Commando loves is the first bang of a fireworks show at Walt Disney World.
7. The sound or noise that Disney Commando hates is the sound of the buses leaving the Park parking lot at the end of the night.
8. The career other than his own that he would like to try is Walt Disney World Tour Guide.
9. The job he would NOT like to do would be anything having to do with working at heights.
10. If he could be a Walt Disney World cast member for one year, Disney Commando would want to be either a Tour Guide or working in anti-line-cutting enforcement.