The DISDads Club Convention X crew is back! With DDCC coming up in just one month, Joe Masters and Terry Hawkins join host Aaron Rittmaster and co-hosts Willie Crocker and Tim Hicks for one last pre-event preview. We talk more specifically about plans, check-in on the progress with setting up a volunteer opportunity at Give Kids the World, and much, much more!
- Go to Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom
- Order a Mr. Toad Dome Cake ($7.99)
- Take a video of yourself consuming the entire Mr. Toad Dome Cake (and, ideally, offering your commentary on the experience).
- Send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: If you send in your video, you are providing us with an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use the video file however we wish to use it.
- The person who submits the first video we receive of someone COMPLETELY CONSUMING a Mr. Toad Dome Cake will receive a DISDads.com coffee mug completely free! If we receive additional submissions, in our sole discretion we may award additional coffee cup prizes.
Thank you to the DISDads Podcast PLUS Sponsors, who help make this show possible:
|Mouse Master Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
(888) 41-MOUSE (416-6873)
|Wicked Mouse Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
(508) 474-WALT (9258)
Will you be joining us for DDCC X? If now, what’s keeping you from participating? What could we do to help you join in the fun? Tell us about it! Leave a comment here on the blog; Email us at email@example.com; tweet us at DisDadsPodcast on Twitter; or check out our DISDads Podcast Facebook page. If you Email us an audio recording of your story, we may include it in a future episode.
If you’d like to be involved in a future recording, the best way to make sure the contact information ends up in the right place when it comes time to bring you on is to Email Tim Hicks, and let him know what you’d like to talk about on the show. Future episodes will include trip reports and even 2319 recordings. And if you’ve enjoyed the rebooted show, we’d also really appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. We rely on listener feedback to fine-tune what we’re offering and plan for future shows. Plus, the reviews help new listeners find the show and join in the fun with the community.