In Case You Missed It – News and Notes from around the DISDads Community
1. Our October live podcast will be tomorrow, Sunday, October 19 at 8:00 p.m. Central Time. Ryan Treichler, David Juart, and Kevin Crossman will be on the panel, as we play Over/Under with the Disney Rumor Mill. We’ll post the recording after the show, but if you join us live you can participate in the show via chat or even by calling in to the Skype call. We’re using a backup server at Caster.fm while the DISDads Radio server is being rebuilt.
2. We’ve opened another round of sales of DISDads.com dri-fit polo-style shirts. They’re available in four colors (Green, Blue, Red and Gray) for $35 each (plus shipping). Reviews from the first round of orders of these shirts have been extremely positive. You pre-order must be placed by November 10, 2014, and we need a minimum of 24 shirts to submit a production run. Place your order here. (Assuming we have enough pre-orders for a production run, these shirts should be received by purchasers by the end of November).
3. Congrats to DISDads John Thomas, Richard Grady, James Cameron, Terry Hawkins, Matt Feeney and Joshua Shusterman on making it to Round 2 of the Disney Moms Panel selection process (and better luck next time to the dads who didn’t advance). Good luck gentlemen, we’re all counting on you!
4. I’m headed to Disneyland next week, and I’m STILL looking for any tips and/or suggestions you might have for me. You can post them as comments to my Disneyland Pre-Trip Report podcast either here on the blog or on Facebook.
5. The next round of DISDads Podcast show panel sign-ups has been posted on the DISDads message boards. We’re always looking to include new participants on the show!
6. There still room for more participants on the DISDads Dream Cruise, sailing from Port Canaveral on June 22, 2015. It’s less than 250 days until the cruise, but still over 170 days until final payment is due. What could be better than relaxing on a cruise around The Bahamas with fellow DISDads (and their families, many of which include capable and eager tween and teen babysitter volunteers)? Request your free, no-obligation price quote today!
As always, thank you all for your support and participation. You are what make this community the friendliest, most generous Disney fan community in all of cyberspace!