DISDad Scott Stradtman got to spend a solo day in Epcot recently during the Flower & Garden Festival, and here are Scott’s Top 5 Flower & Garden Festival food and drink finds:
5. The always-reliable German bratwurst.
4. The very good lamb kebab and couscous from Morocco.
3. The Dad’s must-do. A cold Hovels beer from Germany.
2. The amazing German meatloaf sandwich with coarse mustard and savory bread pudding.
1. And at the top of the list, from the Florida Fresh booth, was stone ground grits, shrimp, sausage, corn and cilantro that Scott called outstanding!
So what do you think? Anyone else get a chance to try some of the food at the Flower & Garden Festival? What were your favorites?