On the Favorite Roller Coasters podcast, we talked about coasters from all of the U.S. Disney Parks, and a few overseas as well. It’s hard to pick just one from this kind of variety, so choose two. Tell us why they’re your favorites and/or what you think is missing from Disney’s roller coaster portfolio, in the comments below.
Which are your favorite Disney Parks roller coasters (pick 2)?
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom) (28%, 19 Votes)
- Rock-n-Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios) (25%, 17 Votes)
- Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom) (16%, 11 Votes)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (U.S. Parks) (12%, 8 Votes)
- California Screamin' (California Adventure) (9%, 6 Votes)
- Space Mountain (Disneyland) (4%, 3 Votes)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (Disneyland) (3%, 2 Votes)
- Space Mountain (Disneyland Paris) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Primeval Whirl (Animal Kingdom) (1%, 1 Votes)
- The Great Goofini (Magic Kingdom) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Disneyland Paris) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Goofy's Sky School (California Adventure) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 34