I know we asked a similar poll question months ago, but I’m wondering whether your feelings have changed, since so much information is now available about the new attractions. What are you most looking forward to experiencing, and why? Are there any disappointments for you in New Fantasyland?
Which New Fantasyland attraction are you most excited to experience?
- Be Our Guest Restaurant/Gaston's Tavern (47%, 14 Votes)
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid (40%, 12 Votes)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (7%, 2 Votes)
- Double Dumbo (3%, 1 Votes)
- The Great Goofini Coaster (3%, 1 Votes)
- Pete's Silly Sideshow (Meet & Greet area) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Casey, Jr. water play area (0%, 0 Votes)
- New Fantasyland Train Station (0%, 0 Votes)
- Big Top Souvenirs/Bonjour! Village Gifts (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 30