DISDad James Goodman returned from his Cars Land junket with an extra cache of cool swag, and he suggested that a trivia contest might be a fun way to give away this collection of Cars Land Media Preview and Opening Day memorabilia.
Included in the package are:
- Commemorative Buena Vista Street Grand Opening mock newspaper
- Limited Edition Radiator Springs pin
- Limited Edition Cars Land Opening Vinylmation
- California Adventure sunscreen
- Cars Land orange cone
- Flo’s Diner silverware (two sets)
- Set of Commemorative park maps, including special TripTik-style map
So, what do you need to do to win this package? Just answer a few trivia questions. Email your answers to the questions below to email@example.com. DO NOT post answers in the Comments section. I will collect responses until midnight on Friday, July 6, 2012. The responder who answers the most questions correctly wins the prize package. In the case of a tie, where two or more responders have the highest number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by random drawing facilitated by random.org. No purchase necessary to enter – just an Email. The winner will be notified by Email on Friday, July 6. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, the prize will be re-awarded as if the winner had never submitted a response.
1. In what year did Disney California Adventure originally open?
2. What are the three new rides that opened with Cars Land?
3. What are the names of the individual “Cones” that make up the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land?
4. How tall is the Ornament Valley Mountain Range in Cars Land, at its tallest point?
5. How many neon signs are there in Cars Land?
6. Which is the tallest neon sign in Cars Land?
7. What are the numbers on the two Red Car Trolley cars?
8. What is the year listed on the entrance plaque at Disney California Adventure?
9. Name one of the two new musical shows that take place on Buena Vista Street.
10. What is the name of the dance party event at Disney California Adventure that has replaced ElecTRONica?