The poll doesn’t include locations that are only open seasonally, or locations that serve primarily snacks. The heart of the question is, if you’re in the Magic Kingdom and you’re looking for a counter service lunch or dinner, where do you go? In the comments, tell us why you chose that location, and what you like to order there.
Which restaurant serves your favorite Magic Kingdom Counter Service meal?
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (32%, 12 Votes)
- Columbia Harbor House (22%, 8 Votes)
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (19%, 7 Votes)
- Casey's Corner (11%, 4 Votes)
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments (8%, 3 Votes)
- Pinocchio Village Haus (5%, 2 Votes)
- The Lunching Pad (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 37