The Walt Disney World (and Disneyland) ticket price increases have been generating a lot of discussion around the Internet. No one (except maybe stockholders) are happy when prices go up. But the real question is, will this round of increases change your vacation plans in any appreciable way? (Note: you may choose multiple answers). Tell us about it in more detail in the Comments.
How will this round of WDW ticket price increases affect your vacation plans?
- Won't change plans at all (65%, 20 Votes)
- Will delay taking another WDW trip (13%, 4 Votes)
- Won't be getting APs after all (10%, 3 Votes)
- Will take the same length trip, but fewer park days (6%, 2 Votes)
- Will take a shorter trip (3%, 1 Votes)
- Something else (explain in the comments) (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 28