1. I highly recommend you check out my favorite new podcast – AJ Wolfe of the Disney Food Blog and Brad Johnson of WDW for Grown-ups co-host the DFB Podcast (iTunes link). This bite-sized podcast (each episode clock in at under 30 minutes) focuses exclusively on food and dining in Walt Disney World and Disneyland. (Warning: listening to this podcast in the car on the way home from work may be hazardous to your waistline).
2. Speaking of other podcasts, a big thank you to Ryan Kilpatrick, Todd and Cheryl Perlmutter of the Disney Film Project Podcast for inviting me to be a guest on their podcast. I don’t think I’m supposed to tell what movie we discussed just yet. I’ll give you another heads up when the episode is released. If know I’ve mentioned this one before, but if you’re not already listening, you really should.
3. Thanks to contributing DISDads: Dave Compton, David Juart, Jason Knox, Matthew Wrenn, and Nathan Trent.
4. Have you checked out the new DISDads Discussion Boards yet? Come on over and check us out. The general forum and the podcast forum are open to anyone who registers. Yes, the more specific content forums are behind a paywall. But you can join for as little as $1/year (and if that’s a problem for you, drop me an Email and we’ll see what we can do). The paywall just helps keep the spammers and trolls out, and makes for a more pleasant message board experience (while helping just a bit to cover the costs of maintaining these sites).
5. Are you coming to the DISDads Convention, January 10-14, 2013 at Walt Disney World? So far, we have 15 families or individuals making plans for our first (annual?) convention. If you want to join in on the fun, come over to the boards, where we’re discussing plans for the event. More early information on booking your trip can be found here. Hope to see you there!