Imagine it’s a busy day at the Magic Kingdom – crowd level of 8 or above. How early do you stake out a spot to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade and/or Wishes? Do you go on rides during the shows to avoid the crowd, or stake out a spot hours in advance? Something in between? Vote, and tell us about it in the comments.
Busy night at the Magic Kingdom - how early do you stake out your parade/fireworks spot?
- Blow them off to go on rides during the shows (29%, 8 Votes)
- 30 minutes early (25%, 7 Votes)
- 15 minutes early (14%, 4 Votes)
- 1 hour early (14%, 4 Votes)
- More than 1 hour early (11%, 3 Votes)
- 45 minutes early (7%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 28