Vote for two – tell us why in the comments below.
For those who haven’t been following the thread over in the discussion board, we’re zeroing in on a January 2013 Dis Dads Convention, and looking to reserve a block of rooms at group rates, which would also get us access to group ticket prices. The prices on the rooms are not particularly discounted (beyond the usual value season rates), but the group tickets are at a substantial discount. Ideally, we wouldn’t be too fragmented around Disney property. But we also want to recognize that we’ll have a mix of guys who will be traveling solo (and perhaps sharing rooms) and guys who will be traveling with their families.
Monday Poll: Which would be your preferred Dis Dads Convention hotel? (Vote for 2)
- Port Orleans - Riverside (32%, 6 Votes)
- Wilderness Lodge (21%, 4 Votes)
- Contemporary Resort (16%, 3 Votes)
- All-Star Music (11%, 2 Votes)
- Coronado Springs (11%, 2 Votes)
- Animal Kingdom Lodge (11%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 12