I know that there’s at least one DIS Dad family that will actually be at Walt Disney World for Thanksgiving, but the rest of us can fantasize for a moment. Where would you go for Thanksgiving Dinner at Walt Disney World? All of the locations in the poll, at least historically, have offered special menus for Thanksgiving. Tell us why you chose where you chose in the comments. Is there someplace else that you would prefer? Tell us about that in the comments too!
If you were spending the holiday in WDW, where would you have Thanksgiving dinner?
- Liberty Tree Tavern (62%, 16 Votes)
- 50's Prime Time Cafe (19%, 5 Votes)
- Other (Tell us about it in the comments) (12%, 3 Votes)
- Trail's End (8%, 2 Votes)
- Diamond Horseshoe (0%, 0 Votes)
- Artist Point (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 26