1. Happy Earth Day! Disney’s Animal Kingdom turned 13 years old today. Anyone else feel slighted that they weren’t invited to the Bar Mitzvah? Learn how to enter to win Earth Day schwag signed by Disney Channel stars here (enter today only!).
2. Several of the Dis Dads regulars have recently completed training to become Certified Disney Specialist travel agents, affiliated with the Fairytale Journeys agency. Consider booking your next trip to your favorite Disney destination with a fellow Dis Dad.
3. Thanks to this week’s participating Dis Dads – stopher1, for his Wordless Wednesday photo; Disney Commando, for his 10 Questions responses; and Captain Oblivious for his non-Disney Trip Report.
4. Do you use Twitter? Check out Walt Disney World’s new official account, with a focus on timely park tips and updates @TodayatWDW
5. Took the kids this past weekend to Opening Day at our local amusement park, Worlds of Fun. As we stood in the slow moving line for Patriot, a headliner rollercoaster, my daughter turned to me and said, “I miss FastPass.” Me too sweetheart, me too.