On Podcast Episode 2, we started the “10 Questions” segment with an interview of prattpak. As we prepare to record Episode 4 tonight, here’s a summary of the interview with prattpak:
1. Where do you live, and what do you do for a living?
Westminster, CO, working in customer service for IBM.
2. Describe your family.
Married. Three children – son, 12; daughter, 9; son, 6. Mother-in-law and brother-in-law also live with them.
3. What is your favorite off-the-beaten-path location at Walt Disney World?
The Land ride in Epcot.
4. What is your least favorite place at Walt Disney World?
It’s A Small World
5. Who is your favorite animated Disney character?
Maximus from Tangled or Goofy.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The monorail announcement – even uses it as his ringtone
7. What sound or noise to you hate?
Angry, screaming adults at Walt Disney World
8. What career, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
Disney technology department
9. What job would you not like to do?
10. If you could be a Disney Cast Member for a year, what job would you want to do?
Mr. Incredible at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (because it would only be for a year)